What are you crushing on lately at the store?
Sunday, August 30, 2015
Thursday, August 27, 2015
I heart shopping at Uptown Cheapskate because you never know what treasures you will find! They sell both guys and girls clothes as well as shoes and some accessories. Cool thing also is that they will buy your gently used clothes from you! I have had a little luck doing that in the past.
Tuesday, July 14, 2015
Wednesday, July 1, 2015
Thursday, June 11, 2015
Ahh it was so nice to be back here again! I've been telling my coworkers all about how awesome this store is and when the time to go to Idaho got close, I got really antsy to go here because I love it so much - its my #1 favorite craft store.
Walking in and to the right there was this awesome display set up, so pretty with lights and birds and birdhouses
It was a lot to take in
Ideas for a wedding reception
Their lights are so awesome
I love all the wood cut outs
Many colors of towels with ideas of what you can make
I love love the crayon art!
The tiny easels and canvas! I may or may not have gotten some for the next
Not too big and not too small, letters to decorate
These cone ideas were cool and I loved the travel stuff , especially because they had some teardrop camper paper and
Minc machine on sale for only $99. I kinda want one...
I love these clear paint style containers in all different sizes
I was suddenly inspired to buy a wood burning kit. How cute is this?!
Ahh I had one of these when I was a kid, a regular size one. I remember using it a lot! I was tempted to get this one..maybe next time.
Giant ampersand on my way out the door.
So much fun even though Tony rushed me a little bit. Hehe.
What's your favorite craft store?
Thursday, June 4, 2015
I was at Target about a week ago with my sister one evening, just killing some time before my husband got up for work and I found some favorites! Took pictures because it's cheaper than actually buying everything. Take a look and let me now what your favorites are at Target right now.
Posted by Stacie S-H at 11:36 PM
Tuesday, April 21, 2015
If you live in or near Ogden, Utah then you wont want to miss Confetti Night! This is happening June 18th from 3-10pm. This looks like a super cool event to attend so let me tell you a little bit about it so you dont miss out.
Confetti night is more than just an event, its one huge party! Your ticket includes
- one-on-one consultations with industry experts in fashion, beauty, health, wellness, DIY, photography, finance, relationship building and more
- full access breakout classes with tips and tricks to help you become your best - ask questions and find motivation from the pros!
- get hands on doing a make-and-take DIY modern craft
- be inspired by our awesome motivational speaker
- enjoy a yummy dinner, an endless dessert and drink bar
- get a cute tote filled with more swag, goodies and discounts than you can imagine
- document your confetti filled night by jumping in a photo booth with your new friends
- we have one of the largest giveaways yet, win something amazing to take home with you
- come hang out and learn from the bloggers and business women you follow on your favorite social media
- And most importantly, you get a chance to reflect on yourself and how you can become your best you!
Some of your favorite bloggers will be presenting, including, The Dating Divas! Classy Cosmetics! Looks For Lovelies! Fry Sauce and Grits! Inchworm Academy! Emma's Parlour! and more.
Click HERE to get your ticket!
-- early bird pricing ends April 25 --